Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Wrapping up 2014



When I think of the past week and the end of 2014 there is so much on my mind I can hardly contain it. Facebook has a "look at my year:" post going around. I did peek at what it said my year was and I have to say it didn't even cut the surface of what has happened. In reality I  could say this year has been the worse year ever and I'm glad to see it go, it's been full of pain and drama, but that is not entirely true either.

Yes I definitely had some down part of the year but I am full of gratitude for the year I have had.  I had a full year with my family watching my kids grow and how they  light up when they are happy and excited.


My husband and I went through the most trying time in our marriage due to my illness, it was a very emotional time and I truly hope we never have to experience anything close to that again. Though if you ask him he says he always knew I'd be ok in the end. My hubby is my Rock, my Soul Mate, my shoulder to cry on and  my catalyst to pick my self up and prove him wrong sometimes.God couldn't have given me a better man than he is. I love him dearly. 

I know I have said this before but I will say it again, because of what happened with my R.A. this year I found a true living relationship with God. I know that without it I would have been a complete mess. Life is different now, I know my place and purpose and what really matters to me. 

That was my 2014 summed up, full of Thanks for all that I have in my life 




No comments: